Enter your text here...
As Independent Financial Advisors our team provides the intimacy and personal attention of a small boutique with global resources of one of the world's largest financial services firms. We are proactive, easy to reach, and highly responsive to our clients.
Professional Bio (Click arrow to see more)
· BA Political Science, Rollins College
· MBA Masters in Business, University of Denver
· CFP®, Certified Financial Planner
· Honor Graduate, Canon Trust School
· Estate Planning Council of Manatee County, Past President
· Financial Planning Association – Suncoast
· American Mensa
· New College Foundation – Current Trustee
· Just For Girls – Current Trustee
· Florida Financial Alliance – Past President
· Anna Maria Island Community Center – Past Planned Giving President
· American Red Cross - Chairman of Capital Campaign
· St Stephens Episcopal School – Past Planned Giving President
· Ringling Museum of Art – Past development committee member
· Pace Center for Girls – Past Trustee
- 2016 Manatee Chamber Small Business Finalist
- 2016 Women's Choice Award
- 2015 LPL Financial Club Level Award based on annual production
- 2014 Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- 2011 New College Foundation
- 2011 Gulf Coast Leadership
- 2010 Men on the Scene
- 2006 Chairman of Red Cross Capital Campaign
- 2006 40 Under 40
- 2002 Leadership Manatee
- 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager
- 2017 Manatee Chamber Small Business Finalist
Danny Wood has been serving the financial needs of his clients for 25 years. Danny's approach to the financial well being of his clients covers expertise in investments, insurance, and residential and commercial financing. Danny received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University. During his multi disciplined career, Danny has worked for the following firms: John Hancock, Northwestern Mutual, and Edward Jones Investments.
Wood has numerous community involvements, serving as a board member for Youth for Christ and Servants of Christ Hands and Feet Ministry.
He and his wife, Jenan, have three children. In his spare time, he enjoys sailing, powerboating, and all things related to the water. His favorite vacations have been sailing to the Abaco Islands, diving for lobster in the Keys, and skiing in the Rockies.
Ryan L. Buckle
A Bradenton native and US Navy veteran, Ryan joined the team at Shoreline Financial Partners in 2016 as a Wealth Advisor.
Previously a financial advisor at Edward Jones, he is licensed in the areas of life, health, annuities, and variable products and holds Series 7 and Series 66 securities registrations. Before becoming a financial advisor, he flew as a corporate pilot.
Ryan has served as president of the Manatee Riverside Rotary and is currently a rotary member. He lives in Bradenton with his beautiful wife Jennie, his daughter Rylee, and his son Jake.
A member of West Bradenton Baptist Church, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, cooking, and aviation.
Client Service Coordinator
Brenda Mains is the Client Services Coordinator for Shoreline Financial Partners. In her role, Brenda is deeply committed to ensuring that all clients receive the highest standards of service.
Prior to working at Sherrill Wealth Management, Brenda taught for over 30 years with the majority of that time spent in international schools around the world. Brenda most recently worked as a Head Teacher and Office Manager for a well-known tutoring company.
Brenda received her Bachelor of Arts in Education and English from Trevecca University and has held a Teaching Certification from the State of Florida since 1973.
Brenda’s attention to detail, thoughtfulness and friendly personality make her an integral member of the Sherrill Wealth Management Team.
In her free time, Brenda enjoys the beach, spending time with her son and daughter-in-law (and her granddogs), cooking, and being entertained by her English bulldog, Bubbawalla.
Asset safety is provided by LPL Financial, a leading financial institution with over $350 billion in client assets. Shoreline Financial Partners leverages LPL's size and scale in order to provide our clients with enhanced safety and resources.
The rest of our team
We have intentionally limited the size of our firm to ensure that every client receives the very highest level of personalized service. Despite our small size, we maintain a network of professionals whose knowledge and experience rivals that of the largest firms. This includes:
Mortgage / Banking Experts
Charitable Giving Experts
If this sounds like a team with whom you would enjoy working, read our commitment to always acting in your best interest.