Whether it is asset management (investing money), liability management (mortgages, equity lines, etc.), protective strategies (life insurance, long term care, disability etc.), or legacy planning (wills, trusts, estate tax planning, etc.), we want our clients to be the most knowledgeable financial consumers they can be.
We believe that utilizing our Proactive Wealth Process will help create a disciplined approach to investing and planning. This process is designed to allow the client to rest easy knowing that it covers and addresses most aspects of one’s financial life.
- How am I progressing on my Goals?
- Am I saving enough?
- What are the risks to my financial life?
- Am I on track for my retirement date?
- Can I spend more money now?
- How is my risk level? Too high or too low?
- Should I restructure my debt?
- Do I have enough for financial emergencies?
- What is my optimal mix of investments?
- How do I change my investments?
- How should my retirement plans be invested?
- What are the tax implications to making changes in my portfolio?
- Is my record keeping adequate for my investments?
- Are there different types of investments that I should be considering?
- Do I have an effective power of attorney?
- Do I need to re-evaluate my cash flow?
- What if I couldn't work anymore?
- What happens if I need custodial care someday?
- Do I have the right amount of life insurance?
- What are the risks to my personal property?
- When I die, will my assets transfer simply to my heirs?
- What should I do with my workplace benefits?
- Are there year end decisions I could make to limit my tax liability?
- How can I effectively communicate my tax situation to my accountant?
- Should I take gains or losses this year or next?
- How will tax law changes affect my decisions?
- Am I using my retirement plans correctly?
- Should I try to accelerate or delay income and expenses?
- Are my investments tax efficient?